Ensuring the best collision repair for your FORD
So you need collision repair for your Ford truck or car, and you want to “keep it Ford”? We here at Excel Collision know just how you feel. Nobody is going to know your vehicle like a Ford engineer, so why take it to anyone else? Every Ford owner knows that if you make repairs without original Ford collision part, it’s just not a Ford anymore. Read along to find out how to get the parts you need and how to avoid getting the wrong ones.
So how do you keep your Ford original? It works in three’s, as in parts, repairs and insurance. You have to have the right one of each for it to work properly. If you don’t have the right tools in place the job will never get done. But you picked out your Ford for a whole bunch of different reasons. The way it looks, how it runs, and it’s safety record just to touch on a couple. But if for some reason you ever need to have some parts replaced be sure to use only the best. The best being Ford Collision parts that is if you want your Ford to perform the way it was designed to do. Using anything else would just end up as a loss of power, safety or style.
Make sure that all of your parts are working in harmony. They all have to work together. In order to employ ultra advanced crash systems and other great safety systems. Without the Ford original replacement parts those systems may not work properly. They rely on all of your parts working in unison. Flawlessly. So it is of the utmost importance that you make repairs with original Ford Collision parts for replacements. That way the truck or car does exactly what it was designed to do, without excuses.
Not every part is the same, or as good…
- Your specific parts are special made to be safe and reliable as an original Ford part.
- To secure fast delivery, all of your parts are now available at thousands of Lincoln and Ford dealerships around the country.
- Using the correct parts is imperative for the long term performance of your vehicle, as well as your peace of mind.
- In order to keep your resale value where it should be, avoid using aftermarket, reconditioned or salvaged parts as they can diminish quality, fit and appearance.
- When you use Ford Collision replacement parts and they are properly installed using factory materials and techniques by professional Ford technicians they ultimately deliver just as though they were original parts.
You have to Get the Right Parts
Since you wisely purchased a Ford you have the right to accept no less than original, new Ford Collision parts when your vehicle is being repaired. So don’t hesitate to ask for them on site. Here are a few steps to help you secure the correct parts and repairs for your Ford vehicle.
- Make sure that you have the correct insurance policy. Many times, new car owners start off by trying to find the cheapest insurance they can get. This could lead to your car being repaired with low quality, salvaged, aftermarket or reconditioned parts.
- What do you do after an accident. The right thing to do is to contact your insurance carrier and get your claim started. When speaking with them be sure to let them know that you want the right parts. You can demand that any repairs made to your vehicle are done with Ford Collision replacement parts.
- And pick the correct Ford auto body shop in Mesa. Make sure that you feel comfortable with who you are dealing with. Taking the time to select the correct technician is equally important to getting the right parts. You can take a look at the Ford National Body Shop Network for a comprehensive list of independent repair body shops in Mesa and dealerships that have been recognized by Ford to perform the repairs to your vehicle.
Find Out More.
Get help navigating through the collision repair process. Check out collision.ford.com, where you’ll find helpful tips, advice, and information. And you can be sure to count on Excel Collision and Repair to get the job done right. Contact us with any of your questions regarding your Ford and Ford parts. We look forward to hearing from you.
Excel Collision and Glass Centers – Tim Stone
1135 S. Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85210
6343 E. Test Drive
Mesa, AZ 85206
Apache Junction Repair Facility
610 E. 39th Ave.
Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Apache Junction Satellite Location
3400 S. Tomahawk Road
Apache Junction, AZ 85119